Thursday, May 23, 2013

COVER COMPARISON

  

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)


Personally I have always loved the UK cover (the one on the right) much better than the US. It has so much more about the book hidden in it, and I think they are much more interesting than a picture of Cammie. For example, the US cover looks like a graduation (which there may be in the book, I guess) whereas the UK cover looks much more like a spy girl series. Do you see what I mean with the other covers, too? If you take a look at them you will find the UK ones much more interesting:

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)




Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2)Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2)


 


 
 You can take a look at the other ones and see what you think. In the series there is also Only the Good Spy Young and Out of Sight Out of Time (my favorite one!!!)

 
 
XOXO
Sarah




  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...