Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Reading Update #21


The Goddess Legacy
For millennia we've caught only glimpses of the lives and loves of the gods and goddesses on Olympus. Now Aimée Carter pulls back the curtain on how they became the powerful, petty, loving and dangerous immortals that Kate Winters knows.
Calliope/Hera represented constancy and yet had a husband who never matched her faithfulness....
Ava/Aphrodite was the goddess of love and yet commitment was a totally different deal....
Persephone was urged to marry one man, yet longed for another....
James/Hermes loved to make trouble for others - but never knew true loss before....
Henry/Hades's solitary existence had grown too wearisome to continue. But meeting Kate Winters gave him a new hope....
Five original novellas of love, loss and longing and the will to survive throughout the ages.
Contents:
The Goddess Queen
The Lovestruck Goddess
Goddess of the Underworld
God of Thieves
God of Darkness

The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I so want to read this. I've read all three Goddess tests but none of the novella. Thanks so much for your comments it made my day, literally!! I would be honored to host the event with you, thanks so much for thinking of me. Good luck with finding a copy of The Fault In Our Stars, it's literally the most breathtaking book I've ever read. And when u do find a copy let me know what you think! Taylor is amazing and I'm really hoping to go to one of her Australian concerts. Everyone says she's a slut but it's not likes she writes the names of her boyfriends. She has the right to write about whatever she wants. I love Enchanted, You Belong With Me, State of Grace and I knew you were trouble. Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...