Saturday, December 28, 2013

H.A.U.L #1

This is similar to Stacking the Shelves. I haven't done this on this blog, but on my old blog, I did this ALL the time. Whenever I get a book haul, I post pictures and descriptions. Here is the first one for this blog, from my Christmas books! My camera has a flash so sorry for the glare :)

Heavy  
And      
Useful  
Load    
(of books)
 
 

 
Book that I have read from my H.A.U.L:
 The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

 
Books by Gail Carson Levine:
Tuesdays in the Castle
Wednesdays in the Tower

 
The Storybook of Legends by Shannon Hale
(technically this book is for littler readers but I loved this author growing up so yeah)
The Golden Spiral by Lisa Magnum

 
Eventide by Tracy and Laura Hickman
The Guardian: To Run With the Swift by Gerald Lund
Leven Thumps by Obert Skye

 
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Transparent by Natalie Whipple
Michael Vey 3 by Richard Paul Evans



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...