Thursday, December 26, 2013

What I Got For Christmas

Oh boy, this year I hit the jackpot!! I am typing this post on my new Kindle fire HD!!! I also am reading all my new books like crazy in order to please you all with new reviews- check out this list!

Michael Vey 3 by Richard Paul Evans
The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Tuesdays at the Castle by Gail Carson Levine
Wednesdays at the Tower by Gail Carson Levine
Ever After High by Shannon Hale
The Guardian Book 2 by Gerald Lund
Leven Thumps by Obert Skye
Eventide by Tracy and Laura Hickman
Transparent by Natalie Whipple

Some explanations for this upcoming week:

This next week I am very busy so don't expect to many posts. I will TRY to post, but I can't promise you anything. My review of The Eye of Minds by James Dashner is almost done and I will post that soon. I just finished the Distance Between Us and that review will be posted ASAP.

Also, thanks for those of you that have taken my survey. You can take that by clicking here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fIoF9eWcKFYlxGgb78ndRCDwwTbvgNXnGjJQelauUhI/viewform

I love all of you that support me in writing this blog. Thanks for taking the time to read the things I write. I couldn't ever thank you enough. Happy holidays and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...