Sunday, January 12, 2014

SURPRISE! (Not really)

BUM BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!!

This is WAAYYY EXCITING, everyone. I was going to reveal this later but since the author tour has been pushed back, I decided I better make you happy.

I am doing MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS! How fun, right? You don't know the half of it. Here is what the monthly newsletter will include:

-An exclusive book review found ONLY in the Monthly Newsletters
- Predictins for a book being released in 2014 (just like my Allegiant Predictions)
- Fanfiction from a book of your choice
- And, as always, new book releases for that month.

How Do I Sign Up?

Here is the easy part.

You can:

1. Join my group on Goodreads. The perks? You can see the newsletters before anyone else, and you are the one that chooses what is in them.

Click here to join:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/123173-enchanted-by-a-book-monthly-newsletters

Or
2. Look at my new Monthly Newsletters page and read all past and present Newsletters. The down side? You won't get to choose anything. But it's still cool.

Toodles!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...