Wednesday, March 12, 2014

20 New Divergent Stills Released!!!!

Twenty new Divergent stills were released a few days ago, and I thought I'd post them along with some other Divergent stuff. Below you will find videos galore including the TV spots, clips, and trailers.... and also "Beating Heart" by Ellie Goulding, the song written especially for the film.

Also, this week the free Book of the Week is Initates World!







My Favorite New Divergent Stills:




































First Official Trailer

 
Second Official Trailer
 

Clip #1: The Kiss

 
Clip #2: Beauty in Your Resistance
 
 
Clip #3: Eric Holding Christina over Chasm
 
 
Clip #4: If I wanted to hurt you, I would have
 
 
TV Spot #1
 
 
TV Spot #2
 
 
TV Spot #3
 
 
TV Spot #4
 
 
TV Spot #5
 
 
TV Spot #6:
 
 
Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...